Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 59: Woe Is My Liver


Dragged myself out of my house for post-party meal time at good old Cake Cafe. It was Saturday afternoon busy which shows I'm not the only mid-week slacker. Tomorrow is hopefully the day I will get the green light to really start moving forward my consulting project so I'm taking advantage of the calm to tell myself that I am going to write my 1,667 words for NaNoWriMo, catch up on blog posts, complete my scratch project for CS50, and watch the videos for my Economics of Obesity class, do some laundry, etc. Instead, I watched last night's Daily Show and laughed harder than I have in weeks and weeks.

In other things are getting better news, I am socially booked semi-solid going into Monday. A friend is in town from Colorado, I have multiple very needed yoga dates, an alley cat race on Saturday, and a girly brunch on Sunday.I figure if I'm looking for something down here, I might as well get out of the house and do some sniffing around.

Tonight, let's start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment