Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 10: Cat Blog


There is an abnormal number of cats that wander my neighborhood. At first, I thought it was just my building and that the owners of Watch Cat and Guard Cat were braver then most. But having an outdoor cat is a thing around here. At least there won't be a rodent problem.  


Tonight was my first night out on the town to meet a friend (other than Dr. Anna, of course). I am in the process of auditioning local bars and so I started with the one closest to my house, Lost Love Lounge, which is divey awesome and serves Vietnamese food. So that's three points in its column. I met up later at J&J's Sports Lounge, which is in the Bywater, and is also divey awesome with a $9 dollar for 3 drinks round (including tip). 

For those of you need a better point of reference for where I live and what it's like, The Bywater is the Williamsburg and The Marigny is the Greenpoint. If you don't live in New York, I don't know your area like that but if you describe your biggest hipster neighborhood and its neighboring  more older family-based hipster area, then my zone is like that.




No comments:

Post a Comment