Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day 9: Edible Bagel Found

I found a decent bagel, and it's walking distance from my house! I didn't take a picture of it because I scarfed it down in amazement. 

I also had a meeting today that went really well. 


They say one of the bad things about living alone is that you don't have anyone to greet you when you get home. I am not one of those people. Watch Cat greets me when I get home. 

There were also errands to be run. All of which within a two mile radius, so I unwrapped my handy Triumph and went for a spin. Within 3 minutes, I heard the sound of drums, syncopated, spirited, and somewhere towards the train tracks. 




I found them. 


I also found the food co-op, which was not as local as I had hoped. I call shenanigans when the location sourced label says "USA". It's like having a mini-Whole Foods 5 blocks away. There are worst things.

No comments:

Post a Comment