Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 39: Line Manager



Worked my third shift for the film festival at the Prytania Theater, which is a nerd paradise (old school decor and design, single screen, and the house of midnight showings of Rocky Horror). Since I worked the early shift it wasn't as busy and I got to slip in to a couple screenings.


Wonder Woman
A documentary about the history of Wonder Woman and the evolution of the female superhero, complete with interviews of Gloria Steinem and Kathleen Hanna

Trash Dance
A Manic Pixie Dream Girl of a choreographer stages a dance performance of trash collectors and their equipment. A statement on art or a statement on the nature of work?


Afterwards, I went to Friday Yoga and went back out to the cinema to cash in two of my free ticket vouchers.


Smashed
I had no idea the level to which I was going to freak out over the casting in this movie. Aaron Paul, Megan Mullaly and Octavia Spencer are all super exciting until...BOOM...NICK OFFERMAN! I love him madly.

I did not take this picture

Best part of watching a movie about drunk people acting like assholes, sitting behind a string of drunk people having full out conversations while the movie was playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment