Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 41: Making Up for Lost Time

Today was my double shift day for the Film Festival. Saw a couple documentary shorts that had odd topics but nothing revolutionary. I scheduled a long break in between shifts and used that time to catch up on the festivals I missed due to Saturday's sick day.

Louisiana Seafood Festival

I treated myself to an alligator sausage kebob before heading over to the Blues Festival.

I ran into someone who's physical and emotional doppelganger-ness makes me feel like this 

I am still feeling icky and the park was packed so there was no hope of finding a little patch of grass to lay down in. I encountered one of my more regular hang-out partners and went with him to watch the end of the Yankee game at the "Sports Bar", which was a tent with flat screens showing the Yankee and the NY Giant game. There are a lot of New Yorkers in this town and yet I still haven't found a Knicks bar.
The music sounded good and the air smelled even better

No comments:

Post a Comment